About the role
Are you our talented, new Junior Marketing Specialist? Do you know how to connect with consumers and are you just as excited as we are about taking our brand to new levels? In this role, you will support our company-owned restaurants withall their marketing needs. Do things like POS, PR, promotions, events and influencer collabs get your creative juices flowing? Can you navigate digital channels like Google, Facebook, TripAdvisor, Uber Eats, Deliveroo and other restaurant platforms with your eyes closed? Great! Read on…
What will you be doing?
Just when you thought this couldn't get any better… Here's a sneak peek at your day-to-day tasks and responsibilities:
- Project management, implementation and reporting for all company-owned restaurant marketing activities, including: restaurant POS, advertising campaigns, promotions, PR, influencer collabs, events, etc.
- Planning and executing ongoing marketing programs with valued partners such as Uber Eats, Deliveroo, Iamsterdam, Westfield Mall of the Netherlands and others
- Managing restaurant content on theavocadoshow.com as well as 3rd party digital listings (i.e., Google, Facebook, TripAdvisor, etc.)
- Overseeing our social media calendar, managing some content production and keeping tabs on our social community manager
- Monitoring, responding and resolving all messages sent to our general email inbox
- Ad hoc projects, including research, presentations and analyses as needed
Are you our new Junior Marketing Specialist?
Can you check yes to all of these boxes? Then you might be the one we're looking for.
- You hold a Bachelor degree in Marketing or Advertising
- You have 2-4 years of experience in a marketing role with an established brand or marketing
- You are very comfortable/confident in both spoken and written in English and Dutch (French is a plus!)
- Prior experience with a restaurant or FMCG brand is strongly preferred
- Furthermore, you are an excellent communicator; speaking and writing come naturally for you
- You like meeting people and working collaboratively, while you can also handle a little ambiguity and can find your way even if the answer is unclear
- You embrace hard work and don’t shy away from it, as you want to deliver great output
- You have an eye for detail and are a little bit OCD (which means you have an organized way of working)
- And most important of all: you LOVE this brand!
What are we offering?
- The opportunity to make your mark with a fun, internationally growing brand
- A competitive salary, monthly paid holiday allowance
- 25 days of holiday per year
- You will be enrolled in a pension plan, to which the company will also contribute
- A fun, casual and hard-working culture where everyone from the CEO to the most junior team members collaborate regularly
- And last but not least: you will get a discount at all our restaurants (so you can make all your friends jealous) 😉
About The Avocado Show
At The Avocado Show, we are all about good vibes and our signature, Pretty Healthy Food: stunning and delicious dishes made with love from sustainable avocados. Since we opened our doors in 2017, we have amassed more than 200,000 fans on social media and built multiple locations in Amsterdam, Brussels, Madrid, London, Stuttgart and Paris– with more to come in cool cities all over Europe. Our mission is simple: to bring joy to avocado lovers.
Are you enthusiastic about our brand, passionate about sales-driven marketing, and do you want to be part of our growth? If so, we want to hear from you! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our Talent Acquisition advisor, Erik Molendijk, at +31 6 189 123 09.
Please apply directly using this link