About the role
Are you the Field Marketing Specialist who will drive customers into our restaurants and help build our business? Are you highly motivated to create meaningful connections with consumers through strategic, sales-driven marketing programs? Do you want to be part of a fast-growing international company with a unique concept? If this sounds like you, read on…
What will you be doing?
You are focused on restaurant marketing for multiple locations within our portfolio, in different markets/countries. Some examples of your key responsibilities:
- Project management of marketing programs for new franchisee restaurant openings; including location branding, POS, photography, PR, advertising, CRM and promotions
- Consulting and working hand-in-hand with franchisees’ local agencies or marketing teams to execute marketing programs for their individual locations
- Project management of ongoing marketing requests from individual restaurants in Spain, the UK, France, Germany and other countries
- Managing franchised location content on theavocadoshow.com: planning and execution, restaurant pages, digital menus and overall maintenance/updates
- Maintaining digital listings for franchised restaurants (Google, Facebook, etc.) and monitoring restaurant reviews across various online platforms
- Ad hoc projects, including research, presentations and analyses as needed
Are you our new Field Marketing Specialist?
- You are building your career in consumer marketing and can show us some accomplishments that have led to business results
- You are a strategic thinker who can influence senior stakeholders effectively and bring ideas and programs to life
- You possess fluent/native spoken and written English (Dutch, Spanish, French and/or German are plusses), and can communicate at ease
- You have prior experience with a restaurant or multi-location retail brand
- You possess an undergraduate degree in Marketing or Advertising (BS/BA or HBO), plus 3-5 years of experience in a prior marketing role
- Most importantly, you LOVE our brand
What are we offering?
- The opportunity to make your mark with a fun, internationally growing brand
- A competitive salary, monthly paid holiday allowance
- 25 days of holiday per year
- You will be enrolled in a pension plan, to which the company will also contribute
- A fun, casual and hard-working culture where everyone from the CEO to the most junior team members collaborate regularly
- And last but not least: you will get a discount at all our restaurants (so you can make all your friends jealous) 😉
About The Avocado Show
At The Avocado Show, we are all about good vibes and our signature, Pretty Healthy Food: stunning and delicious dishes made with love from sustainable avocados. Since we opened our doors in 2017, we have amassed more than 200,000 fans on social media and built multiple locations in Amsterdam, Brussels, Madrid and London – with more to come in cool cities all over Europe. Our mission is simple: to bring joy to avocado lovers.
Are you enthusiastic about our brand, passionate about sales-driven marketing, and do you want to be part of our growth? If so, we want to hear from you! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our Talent Acquisition advisor, Erik Molendijk, at +31 6 189 123 09.
Apply directly using this link.